HybridZ

Tan interior or fiberglass center console?

280z4me2

I am getting closer to having my car painted and im entertaining the idea of a luxurious interior. Ive been thinking of going with tan carpet (trans tunnel also) Tan leather 350z seats, and fiberglass the back wheel tunnels and center console but paint them tan.

Does anyone have any pictures or links to threads on redone interior? Not looking for stock, something that someone really went out of there way to make nice.

Also, Do you know of any pictures or threads for fiberglass center consols?

i have a custom sub box that goes from the back of my seats and goes over the rear struts and then straight down, between the two rear struts is where the sub goes, i do not have pics yet and my car is in the shop but hopefully i will be able to pick it up today. maybe once you see it you can fabricate a lighter maybe fiberglass piece. i might try to do it as well because right now its solid wood and weighs a ton. i will let you know once i get the car back and can send you pics.

got the car back, while driving i noticed the box rubs like crazy and makes annoying sounds. haven't taken pics yet but will send them if you're interested still. i think i'm going to have to modify it so that it is two pieces rather than one that crosses from 1/4 window to the other.