HybridZ

Carbon Fiber bumper

KenshinX

Can anyone post a pic of the MSA carbon fiber bumper specifically the inner section or tell me if the in side is hollowed out like the stock/original bumper bar? I plan to buy one and modify it to fit my stock 260z bumper shocks.

Wow, going for the full carbon look? First the air dam now the bumpers. I don't know about their fit, or anything. I plan on getting the fiberglass ones myself and just drilling holes through them on the side and just bolt them to the body because I don't want to have those bumper shocks on my car. Just an idea. I think it would look cool, of course I wasn't gonna use some big, fat bolts, just some small ones so that they wouldn't jump out as much.

Probably the only one on this earth lol. But I actually like the look of the bumper on the shocks I like the way it sits out.

My other option other than using 240z brackets and cutting the shocks would be to just collapse them so the fit closer to the body. I just need a new bumper bar mine is bent and although I like the chrome look they are expensive, hard to find and added weight.

Example of collapse shocks:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29347&highlight=collapsing+shocks