HybridZ

cookin gas. Need help.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

We're approaching/hitting 100 deg lately. The car is runnning okay, but when I stop, I hear the gas percolating from the back. I can't tell directly where it's coming from, but it's not from the tank itself. I am pretty sure that the percolation is causing the hesitation/missing/etc that I have been experiencing. I am pulling gas from the bottom of the tank with a Holley Blue fuel pump. There is stainless braided that feeds from the tank to the pump, and then braided/aluminum from there. Ideas?

Thanks

Need more details!

If its percalating from the rear-that's probably not from the ambient temp's but possibly from a defective pump or maybe a hole in the line causing you to lose pressure (who knows).

Usually a fuel line will atomize because its fuel is heated from the temp of the engine combined w/the ambient temps...but you mentioned its coming from the rear??

If you're using a holley bule pump-that should create plenty of pressure to the the engine-check for fuel blockages or fuel leaks or a defective fuel pump.

Confirm what the actual problem is-then go from there; any other suggestions from us or anyone is merely a shot in the dark w/out actually knowing what the problem is.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)