HybridZ

Some disconnected wires?

Just finished taking out the dash today, so could finally find all the wires that have been disconnected randomly. One of them was the power to the A/C control switches, so that explains why the A/C wasn't working at all. However, I'm now stumped as to what a few of these wires are. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Starting off, there are two wires in the ignition switch area that are pronged but with nothing to plug into. One is coming from the wiring harness, the other is coming from the ignition switch on the front-left side.

ignitionwires1.jpg

ignitionwires2.jpg

Also, not in this picture is the back of the ignition switch itself. The ignition switch has five prongs, but the white harness plug that goes into it only has wires+contacts for the bottom four prongs. The fifth fits into the harness but doesn't connect to anything. My guess is that someone took an ignition switch off a different year car and expected it to work, and that's why there are wires/prongs that lead to nowhere. I don't know, though.

This next wire with female plug is near where the tachometer would be. Between the steering column and the climate controls. No clue what this is, either.

neartachometerwire.jpg

These are the ones near the center console, passenger side. The ones being pointed to I'm pretty sure are the ones cut from the radio, so I'm not too worried about them. No clue what the capped-off green one and the red one with the prong on it are, and don't know what that black plug with wires cut off of it is. Also, it seems that the wires in the center console that power the "ashtray light" don't go into anything down here, oddly.

passfloorwires.jpg

And finally, these two wires by the fusebox that just dangle to nowhere. Again, no clue what's supposed to plug into these.

fusegroupwires.jpg

Any help would be super greatly appreciated! I'm waiting on a speedometer cable to come in, so until then I'll have the dash out anyway. If I get all this wiring squared away by then, all the better!