HybridZ

gauges

Guest BadKarmaCreepin

The middle gauges aren't the smallest ones but the ones one size up - the sort of "standard" sized ones.

My site has some details on installing the middle gauges so that they're "solid" and mounted to the stock NISSAN mounts. The 5inch gauges are actually not quite big enough and you'll have to monkey something to get them in. I used some silicone as have others but you have to be careful that it doesn't show and that things are straight. Be advised when getting a tach that you don't HAVE to get the "in dash" models. I bought a regualr tach with an external light and remote mounted it. An add-on box from Summit let's me make it peak hold too icon_biggrin.gif

speaking of gauges, as some may recall i want blue lighting. I just found out that for an extra cost Autometer SELLS blue "skins". That has GOT to beat the marker I've been using. icon_sad.gif don't know cost and have never seen them on their site but will be looking next week.