HybridZ

240z Rear Quarter Panel- Passenger's Side

Ian240ZT

I am looking for a passenger's side rear quarter panel from a 240Z (260Z, 280Z are okay but I prefer 240Z) to replace the panel that is on my car right now. Here is a picture of the damage so you can see what I need. A small amount of rust on the panel is okay.

IMG_1308_halfsize.jpg

I am only replacing the quarter panel at this time and plan to repair the door/fender. I would like to spend about $125 on the part and I am willing to pay shipping if I cannot find a part within driving distance. I am located in Melbourne, FL 32901. Please send me a PM or email with pictures and an asking price if you have a part that you think fits what I need.

Ian, I have a very clean rear shell. I'll sell the whole thing to you for $300.00. You can come by and take a look. I'm about 1 to 1.5 from you.

It is the remnants from the wrecked Z in my signature.

Edited by JSM

Thanks for the reply JSM. Can you send/post a picture of what you have? The only concern I have with the shell is that I don't have room to store any extra parts that I don't need because I'm living in a tiny apartment and I can't store anything outside. I'm still very interested in seeing what you have. Thanks again.