HybridZ

Howe Radiator ran and tested! Yeah!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'll tell you what, I havn't tested this radiator (Howe 19x24) in traffic under a load, but idling in the garage on jackstands, even covering the A/C condensor with a few shop towels I could not get it to warm up to temp after quite a bit of running (didn't push it as I have the exhaust off so it was running open headers.. icon_smile.gif ).

The amazing part to me was, the left inlet tank was hot enough to nearly burn you. The right side outlet? Not even warm! I'd say thats pretty decent heat dispersion in my view. I knew these aluminum radiators were pretty good at getting rid of heat, but man.. I have no doubt that I will never have a overheating problem again. Not bad for under 2 bills.

Regards,

Lone

Guest Anonymous

Yeah thanks to you and Mike for turning me on to the Howe. It really is a nice unit. Hey man, you got your own domain now? Cool.

Regards,

Lone

Lone, it's good to hear the Howe unit is as good (even better!) than I had hoped it would be. I was going to get a Griffin at some point in the future, but I may end up getting a Howe instead. For now, I'll stick with the Camaro unit I have.

BTW, "Happy 1700 posts!" icon_biggrin.gif

Davy

Guest Anonymous

Congratulations young Jedi.. You have caught and probably surpassed the master in posts. We have much work ahead of us as we seek out and look to surpass the Z masters. icon_wink.gif

Regards,

Lone