HybridZ

GM questions, Where or who should I ask

Guest Thurem

Guest Thurem

Sort of a non Z question, but I will need a ride when Z is down for extensive mods.

So, I bought a 82 Cadillac Seville with a bad motor, but good body and interior. Today I was given a 91 Eldorado, very bad body, supposedly good motor.

The 82 is rearwheel driven and has the 4100 alum. motor (which has really bad rep.). The 91 is front wheel driven and has 4.9l v8. Does anybody know if the 91 4.9 will work in the R.W.D. 82, or does anybody know who to ask or where to go and post this q.

Thure

Thure, the only person I would think would know would be a GM technician or maybe a GM based website/forum. You'll probably find someone who may know from a Northstar performance forum or something like that. Sorry, Bub, but I'm at a loss for knowledge of Caddy stuff. Also places like CMD (?) you'll find in the back of Hot Rod or Car Craft that have to do with hot rodding Caddy Motors, maybe will know if they are compatable.

Davy