HybridZ

Wiring: 83 ZX turbo into 73

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi Guys, My first night on this cool site. Does anybody have the wiring info or a link to site that explains it simply for my conversion? I can reverse engineer it myself but was hoping someone can shorten my learning curve here. I have the 81 turbo supplement wiring diagram and have familiarized myself with it. Please reply or leave your phone no. so I can call on my nickel. Thanks in advance, Dave. icon_smile.gif

you might find a diagram on zcar.com

AIR its only 3 wires to connect.

use the oem ZXT harness and the power and neg attachments that it has on the battery. you retain the black box with the fusible links by the battery too.

run the computer and beside that part of the harness there is a plug with 2 yellow wires- these BOTH go to key on power.

then there is a black with a white stripe which i believe is start circuit.

thats it...

thats assuming you run the fuel pump to a separate switch (for a theft deterrent ) get inventive wire it into the rear window defogger and no one will know ..

did i say that aloud? malebitchslap.gif

Guest Anonymous

Yeah you did... haha, thanks for the idea though, I was wondering what I was going to do with that switch.. (Unless I put the race dash in I keep threatening to do and remove the console)... icon_smile.gif

Regards,

Lone