HybridZ

I'm thinking about buying this...

Guest brad

Help me out, all you Z Hybrid gurus. I'm thinking about buying a 240 that's had a 280 Turbo engine transplanted into it.

Problem is, I'm not much of an in-liner. I've got an 84 Turbo and a 91 Twin-turbo.

The car had some rust on the psgr floor, but PO welded in new pan and rail. There's a bit of rust by the gas lid, but that's about it. What would this car be worth? Interior is in pretty good shape.

Anybody see anything funny in the engine bay? What are those hoses (shown in middle pic) in the front psgr side corner of the engine bay?

zengine113.jpg

zengine1_.jpg

zside1.jpg

Hmm the lines look like oil cooler lines...Maybe he didn't use the oil cooler in the swap..just capped off the lines??

As far as price goes? dunno around here.. maybe a few $K its pretty hard to sell a modified Z around where I live..

I'd be lucky to get 7K for mine!??!!! geez...

Guest Anonymous

When you are buying a car always get the seller to cough up his price first to establish your baseline and then you can complain in a friendly manner.Three pictures cannot tell the story on this car in need of paint but it has prospects. There appears to be suspension modifictions.Looks straight with the same or original color on interior and exterior with good mechanics? $750.00 to $1000.00 and up. No more than $1500.00 in Oregon. (exceptional cars sell good anywhere and that means good paint)