HybridZ

awesome gauge faces!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

<a href="http://www.speedhut.com">www.speedhut.com!</a>makes custom gauges for many different cars and offers a model development program. I have already talked to them about becoming a "model leader" for 240z's. These are sweet gauges with indiglo backlighting and your choice of background color, text color, logos, ect. They will do this for around $120 per set of gauges including everything you need. This sounds like a lot but when you consider that autometer gauges cost about $40 each and there is a big hassle with fitting them in the dash $120 sound great. The only draw back is we need 30 people to order to get the development started. I have already sent them a set of gauges for 73 240z, these are the same as the early 74 260z gauges alos but not sure about other years. If your spedo starts at 10 and goes to160, your tach goes from 0 to 8, temp from 120 - 250 oil pressure from 0-90 and volts from -60 to 60 then these should work for your car. They informed me that they have a huge back up right now and will not get started on our gauges for about a month meaning that 240z's wont show up on the preorder list for about a month but i will let you know when it is up( they have about 50 boxes of clusters people sent in unopend) so start saving up now so we can get this done, also once we order these they will be available for all 240's forever meaning you can order for a new car if you get one. You can check out there site listed above and their model development page <a href="http://www.speedhut.com/15orders.asp">www.speedhut.com/15orders.asp!</a>for more details and some examples of their work. Please post here if you feel that you will be preordering so the rest will know how close we are to haveing these produced. Also feel free to e-mail me with any questions you might have. Im am trying to get interest started early so we can get our 30 orders, i will repost this once or twice to keep it on top and also will be posting at hybridz.org.

Guest Anonymous

update is that after a little research on my part and some smooth talking the guys at speedhut have decided that they will include all cars 70-79 in our pre order. This means that anyone with a z produced between 70 and 79 can now get custom idiglo gauges for there car. As for the heater controlls they can not do them at this time do to their work load although it may become an option in the near future.

Guest the_dj

I don't have the money, but I must say it'd be sweet to have a bowtie logo with HybridZ written in the middle glowing on my speedometer. :D

DJSS