HybridZ

Fiberglass 2+2 Door Panels

19762802+2

I have been thinking about making fiberglass door panels for 2+2's. I don't really know what the market would be for these so i am wondering if anyone is interested in a product like this if its not already out there.

The panels would be basic just the shape you would have to cut your own holes, this would make sure they line up on your door and you could leave out the rear door handle. You also would have to cover them in your own material etc.

I am also thinking about making a spot for a speaker in the front so if you want to put in a speaker you can. I don't know if i will do this depends on the time and cost.

I still have to figure out the cost for everything and maybe find some better panels to work off of. But you guys could put out an reasonable price of what you would be looking to pay for set of door panels.

This probably won't happen for a while I don't have alot of money, But I will make sure to make sure I have some in stock so when i first start selling them I can get them to everyone in time.

Thanks everyone,

Nathan