HybridZ

Wanna see me at the motorcycle track? (pic, vid)

ShaggyZ

I never really post about my motorcycle exploits but I thought you guys might be interested.

Here's the link to the video of my tank slapper and offroad adventure, followed by a couple more laps at MSR Houston (Mercedes-Benz of Sugar Land Raceway).

The truth is I was feeling really "off" that day so my riding was choppy, but I was still running good times. I fully expect to drop another 3-5 seconds off my fast time at the next event there. I'm already running consistent ~1:54's on the ol' SV650 (32k miles and relatively stock); I'm faster than a lot of guys on 600ss and liter bikes.

Hopefully these pictures will continue to be hosted by the amateur that took them, but I'll be downloading them to my computer soon.

These are both coming into T17 and T16, Sugar and Spice (we run it backwards), shortly before apexing. Track map - http://msrhouston.com/msrhouston/trackmap.asp

MSRH91709517.jpg

It's not the most dramatic shot because of the angle (looks like I'm hiding behind the bike), but it is interesting.

Similar but separate lap, I believe.

MSRH91709432.jpg

Very nice!! I have an SV650 Standard(among many other motorcycles), that was recently crashed by my roommate :( Got to love the twins though!

I cant wait to do a track day(on my ZX6R). I have too many projects to afford one, so I just ride the Gap(US-129: 318 curves in 11 miles) if I am feeling the need for some adrenaline. I live about 40 minutes from the Gap, if I ever feel like punishing the Z maybe Ill take her up there one day.....