HybridZ

Replacing fusible link

Arif

Has anyone used the Maxi fuse block replacement from Z car creations? I am looking at replacing the ugly stock fusible link that is currently on my Z. Are there any other options out there for replacing the stock one?

Off subject...I went to the jy last week and out the corner of my eye I see a wrecked 2000 Honda accord with 18" Konig Monsoons on it. I take a look at the corners and see they are in decent shape, however one is missing. I asked the guy how much he wants for them and he say $75 per wheel. Man, if he only had all 4 wheels. I might go back and see if he would take $200 for the set smile.gif Does anyone know how much it cost to straighten rims and a place that sells individual Konig rims at a decent price?

Craig runs Z Car Creations from home, so he may be out of town or something--The last time I was at his site (it's been a while) he was no longer selling the Maxi fuse conversions, but did have the wiring instructions up--I was going to just use the wiring instructions and setup my own fuse block--if you search online for "MAXI fuse blocks", you should come up with something--try places like www.mcmaster.com or www.newark.com. I know I had found some before, but then threw out all the info, since I threw out the idea of leaving my car stock.

Good luck,

Jim

Guest bang847

Or you can buy a maxi fuse box off of ebay.. I got one for 50 cents!!

They are meant for car audio purposes but I dont think that is a problem..