HybridZ

where to find early 240z front bumper ? ? ?

mikeith

where can i find an early 240z front bumper from the 70-72 i think. i cant find one for crap and when i do find one someone is asking a fortune for it.

mine is a 73 and it looks similar but just not as clean as the earlier ones! i'm willing to trade both my front and rear bumpers and throw a little extra $$ if i can find a good one

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gr8White

Really hard to find in decent shape and an affordable price. The used ones I have seen are dinged up and cost more money to fix than they are worth. I gave up and used an MSA fiberglass bumper, fits fine although it's just an ornament and provides no crash protection. Not sure how much a 240 bumper would anyway...

You are going to pay a pretty penny for a bolt on stock 240Z bumper, most will know what they have and what it's worth.

I have what you are looking for. It's NOS and in perfect shape still in Nissan wrap. This is not cheap though so if you have cheap in mind then this isn't for you. This is more for a concourse restoration then someone looking for a decent front bumper. There must be bumper repair and re chrome shops around you that can refurbish one that is in good shape and cheap.