HybridZ

Austin Texas Car Show Results

Vette Powered

Hi guys! Just thought I would post up in a couple spots. I went to the car show today here in Austin Texas. It was a great show but there was not one Datsun. I drove mine up to the church across the street and got a lot of people stopping by to say how much they loved the car. Anyone in Austin please chime in! We need to start meeting up! I know there's the Capital Z Club but I would like to see more.

Hi guys! Just thought I would post up in a couple spots. I went to the car show today here in Austin Texas. It was a great show but there was not one Datsun. I drove mine up to the church across the street and got a lot of people stopping by to say how much they loved the car. Anyone in Austin please chime in! We need to start meeting up! I know there's the Capital Z Club but I would like to see more.

damnit! i wish i would've known about the car show. my z is up in ky where i live but i'm stationed at ft. hood an hour away. i have my 240sx/silvia here so at least i could still represent nissan. let me know if you all decide to meet up or something