HybridZ

A/C?

Guest Anonymous

Yep - it fits. Do a search using keywords "A/C", "air conditioning", etc. and you'll find plenty of information in past posts.

What it all boils down to is, just hook up Chevy compressor to the stock Datsun evaporator, and install a bigger ventilation fan.

Guest Anonymous

cool, thanks.

i would have done a search but i'm still trying to familiarize myself with the site and all of its options. i didn't see the Search button the first time around. bonk.gif

Guest Anonymous

ok. i'm hoping this is in the right forum. but i was wondering about A/C. for those that have swapped in a V8, or another engine (i.e. any of the other Nissan engines like the SR series, VG, RB, etc.) did any of you keep the A/C? or was there not enough room, so you just left it out? from the looks of it. the V8s, exluding the LS series, fit very well. it looks like there's still SOME room left in the bay as compared to the LS1 that i saw in one of the member's rides.

i was just wondering is A/C would be an option on the V8 or not? or on any other swapped engine. i'm asking because the dry heat that we get in Sacramento is KILLER!

thanks in advance. smile.gif