HybridZ

JCR california Z kit? - Lee?

Guest tom sixbey

Guest tom sixbey

Hey guys,

Do any of you know about the quality of the Jim Cook California Z body kit? - Lee, if you see this, could you tell me about it? - i'm really intrested in getting this one...

------------------

Tom 6B (73NIC)

"why slam on the brakes when you can slam on the gas?"

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Tom,

Jim Cook's stuff is in my opinion very good quality...everything fit and installed easily except for the hood which didn't have any mounting holes drilled in it. That was a pain to drill slotted holes in the 3/8" steel frame inside the fiberglass for mounting. Other than that...everything is great. Sandy, "Jim's wife", runs the company now and she is a sweetheart...she's always busy, but will go out of her way to help you out. Talk to you later...

Lee

------------------

260Z, 327, T5, JCR California Z

http://members.tripod.com/~SnowSurfer/ripnshred.html

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...

I figured that I'd get ragged about being gone for so long...but Hey!, I've been driving man! Just Kidding...but in case everyone is wondering, my wife said that it was either the Zcar or her, and well?, now she's the ex-wife...so what can I say? "yuk, yuk" Seriously, it had nothing to do with the Zcar, but I did get a divorce. Fortunately, I owned the house before we were married and we didn't have any kids, so she couldn't get anything. So, I'm living the good life again...plenty of money and nothing holding me down. Now that the weather is cooling off, it's time to start working on my projects again.

Lee

------------------

260Z, 327, T5, JCR California Z

http://members.tripod.com/~SnowSurfer/ripnshred.html