HybridZ

79' 280zx interest in parting?

Heathhh

I was wondering if any of the Z community is in need of 79' 280zx parts, before i would go out to buy the car......

EDIT:

The car was in more of a bad condition that i had hoped. It looked as if either this winter really took away the goodness from it (from the pictures) or these pictures are AT LEAST a year or 2, or 3 old.

Thread mind as well be deleted as soon as some people who were interested in it get a view for themselves of the news. Sorry everyone. It was a miss.

Picture 403_thumb.jpg

Picture 404_thumb.jpg

Picture 377_thumb.jpg

Edited by Heathhh
update

dibs... pm sent for

-complete interior (EVERYTHING except main dash, seats and carpet)

-orange markers on front bumper and fenders

-door mirrors

-side chrome trim pieces between door window and quarter window.

-fuel tank straps

Do you have manual windows? If you don't, those door panels won't work.

I would be interested in the heater control valve and some sections to use as patch panels if they are not rusted. My friend has my old 79 280ZX 2x2 (w/ac). I would need to confirm the exact pieces he would need. Would you be willing to cut up body panels?

dibs... pm sent for

-complete interior (EVERYTHING except main dash, seats and carpet)

-orange markers on front bumper and fenders

-door mirrors

-side chrome trim pieces between door window and quarter window.

-fuel tank straps

This guy has Pm'd me and says he does not need anything he had dibs for any longer. Just letting you all know. As for everything else, getting the car is not 100% for sure yet. I will keep you posted though. Thank you greatly all those who are sincerely interested. As posted in the EDIT above, i will be checking the car asap. The 30th Saturday is looking promising as of right now.

I apologize everyone. The car just was not worth it to me for 400$. It had a little more body rust than i had hoped, and a little more work to part it out (what good parts it had left) than i had hoped. I just had a feeling i should pass on this one. But given that i live in Michigan, its hard enough to even find a parts car as it is!!!

I hope something comes up some day.

Sorry everyone.