HybridZ

Satellite radio mounts?

Globerunner513

Well I purchased a Sirius unit on Boxing day, and am just now getting to installing it. I'm happy with the unit, but am a little baffled as to the best place to mount the antennae. Just seems like it will break up the lines of the roof too much. Maybe I'm just being a perfectionist though.

Anyone else using a Satellite radio unit on their Z's? Any creative locations for mounting that little puck? I thought about putting it where the stock radio antennae is, but it doesn't look like it will fit the contours well enough.

I would put it somewhere in the back of the car, inside. Like maybe stick it to the inside of the hatch glass, or lay it on top of one of the shock towers. The satellite receiver doesn't need to be stuck to the exterior of the vehicle, it just needs a clear view of the sky. Or stick it to the top of the front windshield behind the rear view mirror, or wedge it in the corner of the dash, as much out of sight as you can.