HybridZ

Went to the Junkyard and made a good deal!

So I have been making a List and checking it twice of what I need for my car to be on the road by the end of the summer. Today I went to the Junkyard with my dad and I got some 91 Rear 240sx Calipers, Thermostat housing with all the goodies,Non turbo 300zx rear Rotors,15/16 Brake master cylinder, and some other small stuff all for around $70.

I Consider myself lucky because they had one of each car I needed parts off of and they also had the parts. Even the Rear Calipers had New brake pads on them pretty sweet! Well anyways I had figured for about brand new parts of everything I needed would have been $1103. I am pretty stoked that I was able to find almost all the parts I needed for my rear disk brake conversion and some other things for only $70.

Just thought I would share my joy, I hope its posted in the right section, Also for all you Colorado dwellers, there is a 280zx(forgot the year) with lots of parts left on it, A non turbo 300zx(also forgot the year) At the Pick n Pull off Santa Fe for all of those needing parts from those particular types of vehicles. If you want the Vented Toyota Brake calipers I saw a pair of those there also.

All I need now is to order the brackets and some other stuff from Modern Motorsport. I should be good to go for my brakes then I will be getting a Polyurethane Bushing kit and Sway bar Kit from Black dragon auto and some Toikco Springs and Shocks from MSA. Then my car should be ready to get off those horrible Jack stands! :D