HybridZ

Private Messages

cockerstar

Hey guys,

I was wondering how we download our private messages to our computers with the new layout. I noticed that our inbox has been cut down to only 50 messages now, and I have gone through to get under that limit, but I have quite a few messages saved with technical info, technical conversations, contact info, etc. that I would like to hold onto for future reference.

Also, any reason they were cut down so much with the change? I had cut it down to 100 withing a few hours after the change so I could still get PMs, but I just realized that it got cut down to 50 between then and now.

Thanks,

Ryan

• Administrators
I was wondering how we download our private messages to our computers with the new layout.

I have not seen an option in this software to do that... it sucks. I know that it has been discussed with the devolpers to be included in the new version.

Also, any reason they were cut down so much with the change? I had cut it down to 100 withing a few hours after the change so I could still get PMs, but I just realized that it got cut down to 50 between then and now.

During the conversion of the data to the new software, I got to wait for 2 hours while the PM messages were converted over and 4 hours for the photo albums to convert... non-donating members use about 90% of the resources on our site.

But there is a fix.

Donating members get a HUGE PM box and allot of other bonuses.

I was about to ask if it was an option for donating members, as that's the case on other forums I've been on along with a few other little parks.

I've been needing to donate in the past, because you know, this is BY FAR the best forum I've ever been a member of, so now I'm all over it!

Donation sent! :)

Edited by cockerstar