HybridZ

Not street legal but...

Guest Neil

I love the look of this Z.

http://www.reactionresearch.com/redgt23.html

I don't think it's street legal b/c of no headlights. Do you think i could squeeze some skinny headlights (like off of a grand am or z28) under the hood? Maybe even cut into the fender a little. I think it could work. Im not sure of any measurements, so it may not be enough room. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks.

Guest JAMIE T

The 280XY kit is very sweet. Its the kit I think Mikelly needs for his attack on the desert. I think some slim lights could be added to the car. Maybe even some that would follow the profile of the front of the fender. Check out the newish Mercedes lights, also newer ford Taurus's, VW Beetle. Heck, I'm always looking at the headlights of cars waiting to see the newest hot rod trend, the Benz headlights are the rage right now on modern customs. At any rate, I think if I was going to build one of those cars, I would not let headlights stop me, maybe rig-up some flashlights in the grill icon_wink.gif

Jamie

Deathstar

Guest Drewz

I am going to be running the headlights from a 94 cutlass supreme under the edge of my hood and smoothing the headlight buckets over. They are nice and slim, yet bright as hell. The aerodynamics look real good on that kit IMO!

I've been checking out headlights all day long, and i've found some poential winners. I think Dodge has some nice lights on their Cirrus(?) (same as old Plymouth Breeze). Anyway, maybe some other lights will surface in the next five years while i'm waiting for the time when i can afford to buy the kit. icon_biggrin.gif

Drew, that is a great idea! Hopefully we'll see some pics when you're finished! icon_smile.gif

Nion, I like both kits he has--the boxed flares of the 940Z kit look great, but so do the extreme flares of te 280YZ kit.

About headlights, the small projectors from an Acura Integra would work fine. Just use the regular beam lights and mount some driving lights on the grill for brights. Just a thought.

Davy