HybridZ

Subaru WRX STi R180 LSD Wanted

GodZilla

Hey guys/gals,

Worth a try here. I am in search of a Subaru R180 LSD. I believe the WRX STi on 2004 to 2005 are the 27 spline R180 CLSD with 3.9 Ratio. And the 2006 is the 27 spline R180 VLSD with the 3.54 Ratio. I'm also searching E-bay, Craislist, and my brother knows a breaker who might be able to help. Just thought I would post in here to see what it leads to. Or if you know of one available, please point me in that direction if possible. Thanks for your time. :)

[Edit] Thank you "mrcheeze36"

I basically want to match this up with "JohnC's" side axles in this thread:

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/78123-subaru-wrx-sti-r180-side-axles/

[Edit #2] 2005 STi R180 Differential has been sourced from an Impreza forum.

Edited by GodZilla

Hey guys/gals,

Worth a try here. I am in search of a Subaru R180 LSD. I believe the WRX STi on 2004 to 2005 are the 27 spline R180 CLSD. And the 2006 is the 27 spline R180 VLSD. I'm also searching E-bay, Craislist, and my brother knows a breaker who might be able to help. Just thought I would post in here to see what it leads to. Or if you know of one available, please point me in that direction if possible. Thanks for your time. :)

You should state what LSD type and what ratio you're looking for.

CLSD came in the 04'-06' STI R180s

Torsens came in the 07'-08' STI R180s (probably 09' and up also, but I can't confirm)

3.9 ratio came in 04', 05', 08'(probably 09' and up also, but I can't confirm)

3.54 ratio came in 06' - 07'

Edited by mrcheeze36