HybridZ

front fenders and rear glass

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I've got a '72 240Z that needs new front fenders. I've found some at junkyards but they're all on 280's and I think one on a 260. I'm wondering if the fenders are compatible. I'm also wondering if the rear hatch glass with the vertical defroster lines will fit in my car (mine has horizontal lines that are all worn off). I found a 70 240 at a junkyard with perfect (defroster lines and all) rear hatch glass but before I get it I want to make sure it will fit. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Unless someone else knows for sure, you are going to have to measure them. If the 260Z is an early one (looks like a 240Z with the skinny bumpers) the fenders should fit--as to the 280Z and the late 260Z...measure...sorry.

The hatch glass should be no problem and should fit. Are the defroster lines going the same direction as your present ones?

Davy

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the info. As for my defroster lines, they run left to right. The one I found has lines that run top to bottom. I think it looks really cool and my defroster lines are all but gone anyways. Besides, I think I could get it for something like 30 bucks (today I bought an absolutely perfect 240 taillight for $10 from this place) which isn't bad at all. As for the fenders I guess I'll break out the tape measure and start writing down numbers.

Guest Anonymous

Well I got the glass for $35 and it looks beautiful. I also got a new fender off of a 280. It fits perfect. Thanks for help guys, now all I need is most of the rest of the car and I'm good to go icon_sad.gif .