HybridZ

I'm finally going to have somewhere to work on my Z.

galloguy05

Well it is official, I'm joining a group of you guys that I hve envied for quite some time. In about 4 hours from now I will be moving into a new place that has a 2 car garage!. Now I know this may not seem like much to you guys with your own shop or multiple car garages, but to me it's awesome!. Haha. I've only lived in places where the z has been in an uncovered driveway or crammed in the back yard on top of weeds and junk. The only way I could work on it was to move it to the driveway and have the job done in one day. As most of you know, rarely every does a repair job only take one day on our cars. So anyways I've been limited to only minor work on the z and my project hasn't had much progress. Granted that now this new place will pretty much take up a bunch of my extra money, but to have a covered garage to be able to work on my baby and do it right will make it worth it. Sorry if this wasted any of your guys time, I just had to vent my excitement with my fellow hbz guys since I'm stuck at work until 6 am.