HybridZ

Light bulbs

DWhiteaz

Not sure if someone has solved this problem yet; however, my dashlights are the original bulbs and are quite dim. In addition, my headlights are the same not as brilliant as other cars.

Has anyone found a product that can be used to change our interior dashlights to some forum of LED? Also, has anyone found a good replacement for the headlights to make them LED?

1977 280Z in Arizona

go to www.classiczcars.com and search for Zs-ondabrain and LED's. As far as I know, there are not any "standard" off the shelf product for LED conversions for any of the lights...but I could be mistaken.

I know with 240Z's you will find that relays installed for both the headlights and parking lights will increase the amount of light output considerably, and also take the load off of the combo-switch (at least for 240Z's they help, I'm unsure about 280Z's). The relay kits sold on MSA for 240Z's are actually produced by Zs-ondabrain and are a worthwhile purchase. As far as doing something similar with your 280Z, I'm sure it has been done and you will be able to find a write-up of someone that has installed headlight/parking light relays on a 280Z.

Good luck.