HybridZ

Anyone else sell front air dams?

Guest alecnet

Hi I'm looking to replace the front bumper on my 77 280z. the guy i had bought the car from had just ordered the MSA air dam that replaces the bumper #50-1407(or something like that). well 2 months later they have no records of his order even though they had taken money out of his account. Well if they dont work it out quickly im gonna have to find something else because the car is nearly ready to paint and i wanted it on when i take it to get painted.

Well if anyone has any ideas i would greatly apreciate it.

Also is anyone indterested in a 83 NA 2+2 280zx? I have one in fairly good condition sitting in my garage. It was wrecked but only has damage to drivers side fender headlight case and hood(completely gone) bumper only has light scratches. It is perfectly drivable. just needs a little work.

Alec

Houston, Texas

Alec, since no one else has answered you, Victoria British sells them, and so does Smoothline (I believe). I have never had a problem with MSA and am surprised this has come about. A cancelled check or a Visa statement would be all it would take to get them to ship it--you do have that to fax them or mail them, yes?

Davy

What i am really looking for is some way to replace the front bumper. i think it is big bulky and doesnt fir the smooth lines of the car. i have already removed the rear bumper, filled the holes and fiberglassed it smooth and it looks great and i just really wanted a sleek front end too. well if anyone has any ideas i would greatly appreciate it

thanks

alec

Guest super280z

i've seen some great stuff for later zx cars incorperating a 260z bumper and air dam. looks awesome IMO. this is probably what im going to do with my car. really havent seen any 280's i liked w/o a rear bumper. i guess im gonna have to think outside the box again... oh well good luck on yours.

something smooth would be to get a G-Nose, if your don't know what they are,

look at my web page, and go to Z car pics.. around there somwhere and theres a yellow Z in there with a g-nose... ya can tell what i mean if you havn't seen it before

can we get some pics of your rear end, i love to see the rears of Z's without bumpers and filled with fibreglass in those deep spots... i want to do it to mine, but don't know if i want to risk it