HybridZ

scratched glass

tsumner

Guest KraZ4spd

Some body told me about some stuff called Jeweler's Rouge. It is used to polish presious stones. They said i works good on auto glass. I've never bought it or ever tried it, but I plan too when i get to that stage of the project.

Anyone know what hatch glass runs? My defrog is toast and while I could mask off and "paint" new lines with the repair stuff a new piece would be smartest (and straight!). Does it cost much or is it "cheap" like the windshield? Quarter glass is a dime a dozen if you watch E-Bay for long, I've even got a spare set or two icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Anonymous

Wow, I guess I lucked out getting a perfect entire hatch along with a vented hood (the ones on '77 and '78 280Z's), some of the rare wheels, a set of quarter windows, an entire set of chrome trim, a front bumber, and a BIG box of assorted Z related goodies for $50 icon_razz.gif

Guest Anonymous

ROUGE Did you say ROUGE .Is for metals !! There is a stick for Xtals but it does not doo shit too glass !! A JEWELER I got a windsheild Sun for 40.00 from a junker .Poor car some fool spent bucks on the front body all new nissan parts no frame at all !! I got most of it hehe.