HybridZ

75 280z brake lights do not work

galloguy05

I recently took the dash out of my 75 to re do the interrior. I have now put the dash in and everything is wired back to how it was (or so i am hoping). My problem is that now i have no working dash lights or brake lights. My blinkers did not work prior to having taken apart the interrior as well but I am not sure if it is just a burnt bulb or a part of the issue that I am having now. My headlights do work though. The passengers side seems to be going out though as it is dramatically darker than the drivers side and there is no high beam.

So I guess I am looking for some advice as to where to start looking? I am going to go and try and make sure I have all the grounds properly in place. As far as that though I do not know where o look besides fuses, which mine are fine. Do any of you have experience with this problem and know how to fix it? I seriously suck with tracking down electrical issues.

Can a moderator please delete this thread? The problem was simply a plug that was connected to the firewall was loose and once I snapped it in firmly, the brakes started working and the passenger side headlight was no longer dim. The blinker problem is not fixed but I haven't checked the bulbs so it is not a confirmed wiring issue as of yet. Sorry for wasting space with this thread.

I feel kinda dumb now.... :oops: