HybridZ

rim and drag tire help

im wondering will a 28/9.o/14 tire fit on a datsun mag (14x7) rim on the back of a 240z without using spacer

im wondering will a 235/60/14 tire fit on a datsun mag (14x7) rim on the back of a 240z without using spacer

im wondering will a 26/8.0/14 tire fit on a datsun mag (14x7) rim on the back of a 240z without using spacer

i need drag tire on my car 14x7 rim on my car and i want to use those rim....help me find the best fit for my car...what tire size i need to run in the 10's 1/4 mile range...

thank

im wondering will a 28/9.o/14 tire fit on a datsun mag (14x7) rim on the back of a 240z without using spacer

im wondering will a 235/60/14 tire fit on a datsun mag (14x7) rim on the back of a 240z without using spacer

im wondering will a 26/8.0/14 tire fit on a datsun mag (14x7) rim on the back of a 240z without using spacer

i need drag tire on my car 14x7 rim on my car and i want to use those rim....help me find the best fit for my car...what tire size i need to run in the 10's 1/4 mile range...

thank

The easiest way to get 14 x 7 rims and a drag tire is to use 14x7 Toyota Supra wheels with MT ET Drag 26/8.50 14's. I'm using them on my Late 260Z with rolled fender lips, no spacer, and the center of the mag machined a little larger to clear the end on the stub axel flange. Works well with lots of traction but I find the slicks a little loose running down the track (the car wanders from side to side). I don't think you will get anything taller and probably not anything too much wider. You actually listed 26/8.00 14's above and this might be a better size for the supra rims as mine are just touching the rolled fender lip with the top of the tread under the right conditions. Let me know if you have any other questions about this as I am going though the same issue right now trying to find a way to upsize to 15's and maybe go to MT ET Street radials to improve the handling at speed.