HybridZ

custom dash??

Guest Drewz

I am toying with the idea of molding a dash from a spare I have in my garage out of fiberglass to give it the '55-67 vetter look. What do you all thinks?? The car will be show car yellow and the interior is going to be 2 tone tan/beige after the 'rossa interior. I have 1 seat recovered already in light tan garment leather and it turned out sweet for a first timer. No pic's yet of the seat though but will be this weekend. I could do any size and guage combo. I want than. Dash would probably be body color?????? All ideas and comment please. Especially consrtuctive critcism!!! bonk.giftwak.gifbonk.gif

I am contemplating the cap method over the existing dash or to make a full on fiberglass piece using the existing framework? What I am trying to accomplish is more than three guages in the centre and the painted steel dash thang! bonk.gif Just banging an idea off of you guys to see what may shake loose or if another approach is more feasable. Fiberglass is not too hard to work with if you ask enough questions and I worked in a body shop for almost three years so fiberglass is not too too foreign to me. I also have read alot on the internet to see if I am crazy or not. Still playin with the convert. idea too but up here a top of some sort is a must. flamedevil.gif