HybridZ

WTB 280zx rear hatch glass seal

veelo

In the Miami area and I'm looking for a rear hatch glass seal for an 80zx 2 seater. This is the seal that attaches the glass to the hatch. Will buy a complete hatch if necessary...

Prefer local pick up.

Thanks

Edited by veelo

In the Miami area and I'm looking for a rear hatch glass seal for an 80zx 2 seater. This is the seal that attaches the glass to the hatch. Will buy a complete hatch if necessary...

Prefer local pick up.

Thanks

I have a hatch from an 1983 ZXT, it may be the same as the 80ZX. Located in Rotonda West, FL 33947. Contact Nick at us944@yahoo.com if interested. Pictures here; http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii104/us944/eBay/280ZXTHatch/ Thanks, Nick

Edited by us944

• 2 weeks later...
Guest warezdog

Prefer local pick up.

Thanks

I have a used one from an 83 2+2 but I think they're diff, have you checked black dragon auto? They have new ones priced very reasonable

Yes, the 2+2 hatch is different.... The rear hatch seal is discontinued... Nobody seems to have one.

I have a used one from an 83 2+2 but I think they're diff, have you checked black dragon auto? They have new ones priced very reasonable