HybridZ

cold / warm reverse

nuztome

Well in that case me thinks you have a vacuum problem somewhere. There should be a hardline from the intake manifold to the transmission that might be disconnected at the intake manifold. It could be the Vacuum modulator here is what a Vacuum Modulator does. It is located on the left side of the Auto trans on a Z.

"The Vacuum Modulator monitors engine vacuum by a rubber vacuum hose which is connected to the engine. Engine vacuum reacts very accurately to engine load with high vacuum produced when the engine is under light load and diminishing down to zero vacuum when the engine is under a heavy load. The modulator is attached to the outside of the transmission case and has a shaft which passes through the case and attaches to the throttle valve in the valve body. When an engine is under a light load or no load, high vacuum acts on the modulator which moves the throttle valve in one direction to allow the transmission to shift early and soft. As the engine load increases, vacuum is diminished which moves the valve in the other direction causing the transmission to shift later and more firmly."

Well in that case me thinks you have a vacuum problem somewhere. There should be a hardline from the intake manifold to the transmission that might be disconnected at the intake manifold. It could be the Vacuum modulator here is what a Vacuum Modulator does. It is located on the left side of the Auto trans on a Z.

"The Vacuum Modulator monitors engine vacuum by a rubber vacuum hose which is connected to the engine. Engine vacuum reacts very accurately to engine load with high vacuum produced when the engine is under light load and diminishing down to zero vacuum when the engine is under a heavy load. The modulator is attached to the outside of the transmission case and has a shaft which passes through the case and attaches to the throttle valve in the valve body. When an engine is under a light load or no load, high vacuum acts on the modulator which moves the throttle valve in one direction to allow the transmission to shift early and soft. As the engine load increases, vacuum is diminished which moves the valve in the other direction causing the transmission to shift later and more firmly."

well thank you much. will check it out, & let you know my findings

well thank you much. will check it out, & let you know my findings

i did find a disconnected rubber line along the front crossmember with the two metal power steering lines.

any ideas on this one. havent checked under-carriage to trace the module line yet.