HybridZ

MS2 V3 Woes

meijerbrantm

Alright so I have a fully assembled MS2 V3 board. I'm having some issues though. I'm using a vr sender.

First being my MAP sensor is reading around 148 and it should only be round 96 or something (that's what my map reads in my other car with MS).

I'm running 3 coil drivers. Doing everything from what DIY Autotune has. I ran the ground of the additional two drivers to the third leg of the first driver, is that okay?

Jumpers:

VRIN -> Tachselect

TSEL -> VROut

IGN -> IGBOut

When I turn the MS on with my stim. The three LED's stay on constantly (in MS). The only LED i ever see light up on the STIM is the Pump.

But, besides the RPM pot's, the other four pots do adjust values in MegaTune. I was assuming the RPM was just not showing due to the VR sensor stuff. It's a V2 Stim by the way.

I noticed that my stim seems pretty ancient. it has a pot for for: tps, o2, iat, and clt all that work, but then there's one for RPMf and RPMC (which do nothing with my symptoms)

Anyways any insight at what may be causing at least the high MAP reading?

My car currently runs on MS1 V2.2 and I'm wanting to build a board to remove the dizzy.

Edited by meijerbrantm