HybridZ

Coolant in the interior...

Searched around for this but couldn't find an answer for a coolant leak in the passenger side floor. Every day I go outside and see coolant, not a huge puddle just a little bit on the floor.

Possible sources/reasons anyone?

Well your car is most likely equipped with a heater. So if you stick your head under the dash you will see all the heater hoses. They aren't easy to replace and most of the time you have to buy them preformed. You could replace them with the dash one but I would take off the dash and then take out the heater unit and clean it up, repair, replace hoses etc.

Sounds like either a heater hose, heater control valve, heater core, or a combination of these. You might need to remove the glove box and heater fan motor to acess these. I had the same problem last year. Had to replace everything (hoses, valve and core). Once you get the glove box and fan motor out, the rest is not TOO bad to remove, but still a major PITA. Good luck.

BTW, if the heater control valve is shot, you'll find it is next to impossible to find a replacement. I happen to have an extra one that I might be willing to part with...