HybridZ

Z Aura kit? Hmm...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

240z140.gif

...The "fastback" style looks so-so, imho, but the "notchback" actually might look cool, although 80's vettes and camaros come to mind. I wonder if they've actually created any molds. The front clip looks kinda like the Fer daytona (also a VR kit). Just thought I'd post.

I'm also curious about the vette style taillight panel, I've seen it done, inquired from the owner and get no response. I am very interested about putting a panel like that on my Z. Maybe some of you might know where to point me..

-980mak

Guest Anonymous

I hear ya, I'm not fond of a cartoon picture, they have some nice sketches, but I'd like to see some real photo's from those guys. Hard to justify large sums of dough for a sketch of some pieces. Fiberglass quality varies greatly and if it requires hours and hours of filling pin holes and such I don't think I'd want it. Just an opinion of course.

Regards,

Lone

Guest Drewz

Is this the Showcars site you are talking about??? If so they are located in Canada and I may be able to get some more info for you as I am looking at the Cal-Z rear clip.

cheers.gif

I e-mailed these "Showcars" guys. They never responded. I called, was put on hold, and then hung up on. Called back and he said he couldn't talk now and took my number. You guessed it. :mad: Why risk perfectly good money on these guys when we have someone like John Washington?

BTW, has ANYONE here ACTUALLY bought stuff from this Mr. Showcar? Can anyone vouch that this guy really ships a product?

I know lots of people here who have gotten excellent products and service from John. Myself included.

Guest Anonymous

I wish I had more info... I too contected the company who sells those parts. After a few weeks the person wrote me back, but never answered any of my questions. All he wrote was that they had the kits in-stock. Sounds too shady if yu ask me. I'd stay with VR or Motorsport Auto, unless you have freinds that can create a body of your dreams.

Nic rockon.gif