HybridZ

Look At Theese Tail Lights!

Guest KraZ4spd

Hmm.. yech.

I personally love the 240Z taillights and would never think of changing them (except to install some brand new Euros..). I have always felt that the 240Z taillights were light years ahead of any other car's of the era. Nissan ruined all the taillights inbetween the 240Z and the Z32 300ZX. I never have figured out why the 260/280Zs got those nasty separated reverse lights.

Guest Anonymous

Those actually would look great if the rest of the car was finished. The only thing that makes them look out of place is the rest of the car. If he finished the body work, matched the wheels, etc. they would probably look excellent.

They'd look better if they didn't angle down towards the bottom, are they flipped R to L and upside down? BTW, two other questions: 1) Has anyone converted a 280Z rear tailight/panel to a 240Z style? 2) I've been trying to come up with a simple projector headlight conversion for the Zcars and a Toyota MR2 Spyder headlight looks about 7" round and beneath a plexiglass cover. Any experience with this? DAW