HybridZ

ZG Flares, Urethane, and Spoilers....

Guest Anonymous

The front air dam will look like this when you get it. 100-1121.JPG My personaly opinion is that it's okay to drive around unpainted for a while as long as you do the proper procedures before painting it (you can find them on Xenon's website). I would go to Classic Datsun for the ZG flares (I'm going to be getting some from them too. Les is a nice guy.) YOu can get their Z432 style spoiler at the same time. I'm getting that one eventually.

Guest Anonymous

Does anybody know where I can get some ZG flares for cheap i.e. cheaper than MSA?

Also, if I were to buy a urethane air dam, I was told it would be a flat blackish color, is this true? If not, what color would it be, or does it depend where it comes from/who makes it? If it IS black, would it be safe to put on the car and not paint it?

And finally, spoilers...I don't really like the whale tails, so can anybody tell me another spoiler that produces a decent amount of downforce that isn't really big and obtrusive? I really like the BRE one that MSA sells, and I hear they work good, is this true? Any other suggestions? I'd prefer one I wouldn't have to mould onto the body, but I'm open for suggestions.

Sorry about all the questions, I just got a new '73 240Z for $200 with the early carbs and it's in killer condition for $200, and I just wanna make it look nice smile.gif A great replacement for my old 280Z that got hit :(

Thanks! smile.gif