HybridZ

1st Road Trip Over 20 Miles!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

drove the car 800 miles round trip this weekend. we went to Bristal, TN for the nascar race. the car was flawless! got between 17 and 19 mph and that was turning 3300-3800 rpm the entire time! cant wait to get a turbo gearbox to bring the rpm down some. other than being a little warm (no a/c yet) it was a great ride. i was more than a little nervous treading that far from home for the first time. at the first stop for gas my son was at the front of the car and says "dad, whats this? do we use red antifreeze?" i went running up there only to find a large red puddle right under the radiator! after a little inspection i determined my car was not the culprid, damn scary though.

Porschevy Project

I hate it when I come out of a store just to realize an oil puddle/coolant puddle under my car....left there by someone else & I didnt see it when I initially parked there.

Saw the race on TNN; dont usually watch NASCAR but I new this was "THE FASTEST MILE IN NASCAR" & that things would get harry shortly after the start; which they did....overall it was pretty intense!

Glad to hear the car did well!

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Sounds like you got it right the first time icon_smile.gif Good job on doing that! Any complaints on the swap, or is it something you would do again in a heartbeat?

Nice to see even more pictures on your "site," as they say a thousand words. Again, that is a swap with class.

Davy

Guest Anonymous

Went through your site again. Very Very Cool! next to a Z the Porschevy project would be next on my list. The 944 with a wide body kit is very insane, add an LT1.... thanks for the up date.