HybridZ

Wide view/rear view mirror

RacerX

Guest kc6wfs

I have had it in my other Z's and it does allow a wider angle of view out the sides.

But if you plan on running with out a drivers side mirror plan on getting stopped by the MAN.

You have to have a side view mirror. If towing, both sides.

Sorry..

Dave

cheers.gif

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, as Dave said, they'd stop you. I had a friend with a 23T bucket, the car BARELY made being street legal. He had a bicycle mirror (with a long stem and maybe a 3" round mirror) which technically is a mirror, they didn't write him up for that, but they stopped him and discussed it on numerous occasions. He also had a wonka wonka kids bike horn, they didn't like that, he had to put a regular horn in.

He finally sold the car (well actually traded it for a bad ass jet boat with a 455 olds) because he got tired of getting pulled over all the time.

Let me tell you, that little guy would get with the program, it was tiny, maybe 1500 lbs tops with a single carb 327. Rolling at 45 mph, nailing it would put it sideways spinning the tires. I'd still like to have a T-bucket (or more precise a Track T with a 27 turtle deck rear end.).

Regards,

Lone

Guest Anonymous

are you talking about the broadway mirrors. every import on the street has one. but also side mirrors. ive got an extra one ifyou want it.

UE

Guest fly yellow

i used a 5 panel wink that i got from coleman racing it works great or did at least until i hit a durango head on at about 110 closure in a premo 72 but now i have a 70 getting painted as we speak

Guest fly yellow

yea i was goin about 70 around a corner and the front end slid and the durango was goin about 45 well i sustained a slight fracture in one arm and my passenger who is seriously lucky to be alive sustained a 4 inch gash in his knee but yea we were real luckty the front right wheel was pushed about a foot through the passenger side firewall i will get the pics of the car up as soon as i can get them scanned