HybridZ

Check out this rear spoiler...

CruxGNZ

Could someone be able to tell me where I might find this rear spoiler? The most I could find out, is that it was from Australia, but that's it. Can this spoiler still be purchased somewhere? I have been told that it's the mini whale tail sold in MSA, but if you look closely it's not.

rearwing.jpg

!M!

Guest Frank280z

I agree. I think it is the mini. Looks really good mounted up there. Price is still steep. Considering what you can get if you owned an f body or mustang. I was looking at an xr4ti double wing also. But it looks a little heavy.

D'OH, it's not! Hold up the picture of the mini whale tail and you can see that it's different. I have a picture of another car with the same wing mounted above the lock also. It looks like the rear spoiler on that white car in the background of that picture that I posted has the mini whale tail, you can see the differences, they're subtle, but noticeable.

I posted this same picture a while back on a different forum and had some guy from Australia say that they were sold over there, but that is all the info I got out of him. I have since been trying to find this spoiler. If it comes down to it, I'll have to make it. I think it just looks cool, and it's different.

!M!

Guest Anonymous

well its an aussie Z, (look at the dash the gauges are on the right hand side!!) so i bet its an aussie only rear spoiler, looks pretty cool

Very cool looking. I would not mind something like that on my Z. IMO it looks better than the rather large whale tails that I have seen.

Mike

Guest Anonymous

I also like the look of it! Maybe its just the racey red makes me think of a good mid-gen 911? Either way, it looks great on that Z, especially with the wheels, bumpers, lowered such. I can't be sure but I remember seeing a few other versions of the whaletails, both mini and large from other places. Maybe JCR, or that place that's making the "Z aura kit", perhaps vic-brit? ^^These^^ guys are probably right, there's quite a few aussi Z companies, good chance its made down under. Maybe one of our aberigany (sp?) members can enlighten us ;)

Y'all down under got it nice! Plenty of RB parts around and RHD is just plain sexy :D

Z ya

-980mak rockon.gif