HybridZ

Need a recommendation for Paint shop....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey Folks.....

I'm in need of recommendations for a body/paint shop in the Seattle, WA area.

I've removed most of the emblems, bumpers, lights and what not off of the car. Now it needs to get a few minor door dings patched and paint squirted on to the car.

Looking to spend 1-2K for the job, any recomendations??

Thanks

Phil, while I don't know of any paint shops in your area, with the kind of money you are looking to spend, I'd look at good collision repair shops and not custom shops. The repair places will do very nice work and most likely be a bit cheaper than custom work. Talk to some rodders in you area and see what they suggest.

Davy

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the advice Davy.... unfortunately most of the collision place I talked to here in town won't consider painting the car....

Apparently the shops can make more money doing insurance work. Which makes me wonder if I'm not being realistic on how much I'll need to spend on the paint job.

So do I have to think about maybe spending 2-3k on paint work??....

And most of the hot rodder friends of mine that I've talked to tell me that the paint shops that they know... charge 2-3k just to paint a fender :eek: