HybridZ

Online megasquirt log viewer

zane9000

http://alloutofwine.com/cgi/logview.pl

So this is an online log viewer that I am in the process of writing. It is very, very basic at the moment, but I will be working on it whenever I get time. Right now you can only look at one variable plotted against time. Soon I would like to have maybe 4 lines on a plot that you can pan left and right on. After that I will work on getting .vex support so you can see what cells MegaSquirt is using at any given point (for now it just says the time and variable value for a point under the plot). After that I am hoping to have some auto VE correction when comparing to target AFRs.

The way it works is you can select a file listed on the bottom left, or upload a new one to the public directory (soon each visitor will have their own directory based on IP or perhaps a username). When you know what file you want, hit "Load", select the variable you want to plot from the lower right box, choose colors if you want, and hit plot. I wrote the graphing library using HTML5/Canvas which means that this is for new browsers only (no IE at all).

I am not sure how helpful this will be to anyone since there is plenty of log viewing software out there, but I thought I would share in case anyone can make use of it.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

EDIT 2:

-OK now you can plot up to 4 different variables on the same plot.

EDIT 1:

-I took out all of the color options to help remove some clutter.

-Now you can look at many plots at the same time. Every time you select a plot variable and push the plot button a new graph will generate at the top of the screen, pushing the old one down.

-Moving the mouse around on a graph will make the value of the closest point show up in the lower left hand box. You can also choose a MAP and RPM variable to be displayed. This way you can tell what you engine was doing at a particular point.

Edited by zane9000