HybridZ

Before and during pics of my for sale 83zx

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Ok,

At first I was going to keep this one and do all my custom work to it.But,my G/F wrecked it. cry2.gif SO,after two days on the frame machine I decided I wasnt going to trust the frame to hold up for my targa top idea(let alone the 350hp motor),and decided to sell it instead.Dont get me wrong the car was done properly.(Its not the first frame I`ve straightened.)But,I just happened across another cherry 83 and would rather use it anyway.Everything still works in it,and the dash isn`t even cracked. rockon.gif

I Put the flames on just to get an idea of how I wanted them to look when I`m done.The car will be black pearl,base clear,and for the flames I,ll put purple pearl with blue flake on the tips.(Looks AWSOME on paper!!)

I`ve re-dyed all the interior pieces,and put in new carpet.I`m still waiting for my left fender and front valance to complete the body.The yellow color on the car now is 5 star 2K primer.I hope to have more pics soon.

The car starts and runs with no problems what so ever.I still have to get the front end alignement and put a new exhaust on.I cut the old one off to install 3in.pipe.I`ll be going back to stock now.the dash is cracked(as you can see.)I`m taking care of that also,before I paint.

This is a real paint job I`m putting on this car. All rubbers,lights,crome,exterior pieces,door panels,interior jam pieces have been removed.

Any one interested?

e-mail or post

Carl

( Carls GF here.. Im having a brain fart and cant figure out the script to post a picture so.... Plz email for pics.. we have PLENTY from in the works, to primered up :)Sorry guys we dont have the pics up on a website.. will have to work on that smile.gif )