HybridZ

78' Project

Well I've had the car since late July, but have neglected to post anything about it because it seems that I never really keep up with my threads. I will however try very hard to update on this car as much as possible.

post-6265-059716600 1287696423_thumb.jpg

I got it in non running condition with a broken clutch fork. About a week later, it was on the road and running strong, with only a few, easily fixable problems.

post-6265-045370900 1287696926_thumb.jpg

On my list of things to do are

-Replace Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder

-Rebuild or replace Diff (it clunks like a mofo when I run it hard)

-Update suspension pieces

-Rebuild the engine, or rebuild another L28 for it, which I would've started on by now, but some piece of garbage stole my N42 head engine from behind my house. :fmad:

-Replace Heater Core

As funds allow, I'll get crazier with what I do, but for now its just going to be what can be done in school, and what absolutely needs to be done.

So far, I really haven't done much. The bumpers are gone and I did what I could to get some color into the terrible paint job it has.

post-6265-076425800 1287696491_thumb.jpg

I think the 2+2 will be primarily a parts car, unless someone who is into 2+2s wants to buy it. There is just a lot more work needed to be done to that car than I had originally thought. The 240 will likely sit in my garage until I figure out what I want to do with it.

post-6265-015049100 1287697161_thumb.jpg

I'll update whenever I do something major.

Edited by KROz