HybridZ

Ford Cobra Daytona

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

anybody know where i can find s Cobra Daytona kit for my 280Z, and how much does it cost.

I saw 2 months ago in a auto trader magazine in San Diego, a place where they sold them for $2500, but i cant find it

THANKZZZZZZZ

Guest Anonymous

Pedro,contact Eric Nyerlin : eric@zparts.com He keeps track of re bodys for Z cars and may be aware of the re-introduction of the Cobra Daytona kit. The Daytona kit was made a few years back and may have re-surfaced in Southern California. If you do locate the body kit.. let us know. It seems an old photo of one was posted here about 6 months back.

Guest Anonymous

Do a Google search on Puckett and you may come up with an address but no website. I found two address references and phone # last night for Santee California but neglected ro write them down. Found a very interesting story on the "lost" original prototype Cobra Daytona Coupe designed by Phil Remington. When Ford went GT 40, it wound up in the hands of rock and roll record producer Phil Specter who loaned or sold it to a bodyguard whose insane daughter got hold of it forr years. She and a bunch of rabbits committed suicide by fire under a bridge. The deceased's mother took the car out of the storage unit where the bill was overdue with the help of an attorney to fight the storage operators claim of ownership. Mom's lawyer claims the car as his now but not before the mom sold it to a doctor for 3 million. Phil Specter is claiming ownership after about 30 years too, after he heard about the 3 mill. Ma gave away about a million that she cannot account for. The whole dispute is in court where all the remaining procceds will be divided by the opposing lawyers. Some really good pictures of an old un-restored warrior with all the battle scars. With all this history the price will probably go up another couple million and un-restored race cars are going for a lot.