HybridZ

Score! IMSA flares

mobythevan

I went to the junk yard today to get a couple halfshafts and I remembered the guy telling me back in Feb that he had some fender flares. So I asked what they were, IMSA. Turns out he has two complete sets for the rear and three front fenders. I figure he'll want a bunch so he says he will take $100 for a set of four or $150 and take them all. Needless to say, I took them all. Only had my camry, so we had to get creative to pack them in. That just cut a bunch off the price of my swap, since I had planned to buy fiberglass front fenders and rear flares.

I put a quick picture of the stack of fenders on my website. I didn't have time last night to spread them out and take pictures. BTW, does anyone have pictures of their cars with these IMSA type bodykits. I saw one car in the members section but that was it. I am just curious to see air dam and tire types with these flares.

Guest Anonymous

The Z cal Ql and Z cal QR are Jim Cook Racing rear flared fenders. I have this style and the Jim Cook ones can be distinguished by the hand laid fiberglass cloth on the inside. No chopper gun used on them. I bonded this style onto an Origin convertible cap and then bonded on a full fiberglass rear end to make a full slip-on rear tub. . I do not like the front upper vents or the rear vents and filled these "holes" in. I also filled in the gas filler opening and plan to use a Jaguar flip top gas cap.