HybridZ

Fiberglass bumpers from Motorsports

Guest kcambron

Guest kcambron

I'm thinking about putting Fiberglass bumpers on my project and was wondering who made the best ones or is Motorsports the only source.

If you have purchased Motorsports bumpers, where they straight or did they require some work to meet the contours of the car? Where you happy with the "look".

I would really like to have new chrome ones but don't want to blow my whole budget on just bumpers!

Has anyone made aluminum brackets to save weight on their bumper brackets?

Thanks in advance for your replies, Kevin

I've got them on my '72 - they look GREAT. They're light as a feather too smile.gif ArizonaZ made them once upon a time too but you had to buy $1K worth of crap before he would considermaking any parts. Mine came from Motorsport safe and sound for a reasonable cost. I don't recall the cost mind you but it was cheaper than new bumpers and beat ArizonaZ's prices. You will have to have some minor bodyworksanding doneto them and that's about it in my experience. I like 'em - can ya' tell? ;)

Guest QIK 71Z

I got a set from Motorsport,high quality,only required a little sanding for a good fit.

Hey BLKMGK, what part of Virginia are you from?

I'm in Va.Beach,not too many hybrid z's out here.