HybridZ

Calling all Nor Cal Junk Yard Dogs

Dan Juday

Guys, and gals, I need some help finding a body panel. Has to be at a self serve yard in the Sacramento/Central Valley/Bay Area region. The "we pull it for you" yards want too much for body cuts.

What I'm looking for is a straight right rear corner off a Z32, a.k.a. '90-'96 300ZX. Specificly, the sheetmetal behind and about an inch around the taillight.

Just tell me where it is and I'll go do the work.

Help me out and I'll send you pics of what I'm up to. weird.gif

Originally posted by Sumo:

When you say you need the corner sheetmetal, do you want the housing where the tailight used to sit?.

Yes. If you draw a line around the taillight about an inch away all the way around and cut it out, that's what I want. Just the metal, not the light or anything else.

No sweat Sumo.

Randy, I found the ad. Tried calling him tonight and couldn't get through. I'll try tomorrow. Big thanks.

Also, big thanks to Josh who e-mailed me. I work in the central valley so if I can get to this Modesto guy I can do it after work. But if not your tip is my ace in the hole for next weekend.

I should have tried this a long time ago, HybridZ bros always come through. 2thumbs.gif

modesto-if you buy parts around here best take a friend and go in day light hours.much of this relates to meth problem around here.the pick&pulls are safe though.i have an alarm system on my house that is monitored.try the wrecking yards in rancho cordova.be carefull if body parts have vin# on them.